Amazon Senior Data Architect Jobs Opportunity 2022 @amazon.jobs. Apply for Amazon Senior Data Architect Careers in Dubai. Amazon Senior Data Architect Vacancies releases for Freshers. Allow push notification for upcoming Senior Data Architect Jobs in Dubai.
Passionate candidates looking for challenging places to work and grow are invited to apply for Amazon Senior Data Architect Jobs in Dubai. Amazon Senior Data Architect careers offer a unique opportunity to work in a responsible and protected environment. With the Increasing services of a company, they have demand for Senior Data Architect Jobs in Dubai. Some other professionals and Highly Paid Latest jobs at Dubai Careers have also been shared.
Parent Page:- Amazon Careers 2022
Amazon Senior Data Architect 2022 Apply Online @amazon.jobs.
Amazon careers are well known for their challenging opportunities and offers of growth advancement. Talented candidates are currently invited to join this team by applying for Amazon Senior Data Architect jobs in Dubai. All the detailed information on current Senior Data Architect Vacancies at Amazon has been discussed below. Additionally, freshers can also access the list of various other available Amazon Jobs in UAE.
The process of being selected at Amazon Senior Data Architect Careers is not straightforward. To avail the opportunity of the available Amazon Senior Data Architect Jobs, candidates must have satisfied qualifications. Applicants are suggested to rapidly submit their Amazon Senior Data Architect Job Application to increase their chances of Joining Amazon.
Amazon Senior Data Architect Job Opportunity for Freshers
|Hiring Company:-||Amazon Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Senior Data Architect Jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full Time Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||AED 20500-27500/-Monthly|
Amazon Senior Data Architect Jobs Requirements:-
· Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a related field.
· 6+ years’ experience of Data Lake/Hadoop platform implementation, including 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
· 3+ years of data management expertise, spanning ETL processes, master data management or data management platforms experience, and integration in complex environments.
· Understanding of Apache Hadoop and the Hadoop ecosystem. Experience with one or more relevant tools (Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, Oozie, Hue, Zookeeper, HCatalog, Solr, Avro).
· Experience with massively-parallel-processing (MPP) models, real-time processing and analytics, data ingestion (batched and streamed) and data storage solutions.
· Understanding of database and analytical technologies in the industry including MPP and NoSQL databases, Data Warehouse design, ETL, BI reporting and Dashboard development.
· Familiarity with one or more SQL-on-Hadoop technology (Hive, Impala, Spark SQL, Presto).
· Hands on experience delivering large-scale data warehousing and analytics projects.
· Implementation experience using OLAP databases such as Redshift, Teradata, Netezza, Vertica.
· Knowledge of BI / data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, Spotfire, Microstrategy, Cognos)
· Experience working directly with customers, partners or third-party vendors.
· Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment.
· Experience identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
· Exposure to Agile development methodologies.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Strong sense of customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive.
· Strong communication and data presentation skills, familiarity with using data visualization tools.
· Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Math.
· Implementation and tuning experience specifically using Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR).
· Knowledge of basic AWS services (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53 & S3, Redshift, Kinesis, Glue).
· Infrastructure automation through DevOps scripting (E.g. shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell).
· Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
· Experience using machine learning libraries, such as scikit-learn, caret, mlr, mllib.
· Use of AWS services in distributed environments with Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, etc.
How to Apply for the Latest Amazon Senior Data Architect Jobs?
Candidates with all the qualifications suited for Amazon Senior Data Architect jobs are suggested to follow the steps mentioned below to submit an online application.
- Click the “Apply Now” button by scrolling down.
- After Clicking, a new page containing the latest openings of Amazon Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the list and select the best job as per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the qualifications and download the online Amazon Job Application Form.
- Fill in all the details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, send your form to the Official career page or Email ID of the concerning authorities.
Download Amazon Job Application Pdf