Citi Forecasting Analyst Jobs Opportunity 2022 @citi.com Apply for Citi Forecasting Analyst Careers in Dubai. Citi Forecasting Analyst Vacancies releases for Freshers. Allow push notification for upcoming Forecasting Analyst Jobs in Dubai.
Passionate candidates looking for challenging places to work and grow are invited to apply for Citi Forecasting Analyst Jobs in Dubai. Citi Forecasting Analyst careers offer a unique opportunity to work in a responsible and protected environment. With the Increasing services of a company, they have demand for Forecasting Analyst Jobs in Dubai. Some other professionals and Highly Paid Latest jobs at Dubai Careers have also been shared.
Parent Page:- Citi Careers 2022
Citi Forecasting Analyst 2022 Apply Online @citi.com
Citi careers are well known for their challenging opportunities and offers of growth advancement. Talented candidates are currently invited to join this team by applying for Citi Forecasting Analyst jobs in Dubai. All the detailed information on current Forecasting Analyst Vacancies at Citi has been discussed below. Additionally, freshers can also access the list of various other available Citi Jobs in UAE.
The process of being selected at Citi Forecasting Analyst Careers is not straightforward. To avail the opportunity of the available Citi Forecasting Analyst Jobs, candidates must have satisfied qualifications. Applicants are suggested to rapidly submit their Citi Forecasting Analyst Job Application to increase their chances of Joining Citi .
Citi Forecasting Analyst Job Opportunity for Freshers
|Hiring Company:-||Citi Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Forecasting Analyst Jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full Time Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||AED 20500-27500/-Monthly|
Citi Forecasting Analyst Jobs Requirements:-
- Strong proven analytical skills in developing forecasting models, implementation of IFRS9 and CECL.
- Basic knowledge of key financial indicators and capital ratios.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; multiple language proficiency preferred but not required.
- Qualification: Masters in Statistics, Economics or mathematical discipline.
- Programming: SAS, VB, SQL, MS Access, General Query Tools
- Good understanding of banking products, macroeconomics and financial markets
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years prior experience within a forecasting or stress test function preferably in a global bank
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, organizational, project management, problem-solving, presentation and verbal and written communication skills. Great emphasis on big picture, but with the ability to dig into data and perform root cause analysis. Understand statistical and economic relevance of results
- Detailed understanding of the Product Programs and the dynamics of the underlying risk/reward and profit models. Experience with multiple markets, different products/portfolios
- Knowledge of operational and other cross-departmental processes.
- Good understanding of regulatory developments and supervisory practices, experience in dealing with regulators on technical as well as strategic business and capital matters Be part of the team that is the main point of contact in Consumer Credit Risk for stress testing questions coming from local regions, other teams and regulators
How to Apply for the Latest Citi Forecasting Analyst Jobs?
Candidates with all the qualifications suited for Citi Forecasting Analyst jobs are suggested to follow the steps mentioned below to submit an online application.
- Click the “Apply Now” button by scrolling down.
- After Clicking, a new page containing the latest openings of Citi Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the list and select the best job as per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the qualifications and download the online Citi Job Application Form.
- Fill in all the details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, send your form to the Official career page or Email ID of the concerning authorities.
Download Citi Job Application Pdf