Website Four Seasons
Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022 @fourseasons.com.
Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022 @fourseasons.com. Apply for Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager Careers in Abu Dhabi. Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager Vacancies releases for Freshers. Allow push notification for upcoming Banquet Assistant Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi.
Passionate candidates looking for challenging places to work and grow are invited to apply for Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager careers offer a unique opportunity to work in a responsible and protected environment. With the Increasing services of a company, they have demand for Banquet Assistant Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi. Some other professionals and Highly Paid Latest jobs at Abu Dhabi Careers have also been shared.
Parent Page:- Four Seasons Careers 2022
Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager Jobs in Abu Dhabi 2022 Apply Online @fourseasons.com
Four Seasons careers are well known for their challenging opportunities and offers of growth advancement. Talented candidates are currently invited to join this team by applying for Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager jobs in Abu Dhabi. All the detailed information on current Banquet Assistant Manager Vacancies at Four Seasons has been discussed below. Additionally, freshers can also access the list of various other available Four Seasons Jobs in UAE.
Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager Job Opportunity for Freshers
|Hiring Company:-||Four Seasons Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Banquet Assistant Manager Jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full Time Jobs|
|Location:-||Abu Dhabi Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||AED 20500-27500/-Monthly|
|Closing Date:-||August 31, 2022|
Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager Jobs Requirements:-
1. Hire, train, motivate, discipline, direct and supervise the work of the employees in the Banquet Department.
2. Develop and maintain all training programs on a continual basis to insure a high degree of professionalism within the staff.
3. Schedule all employees to maintain the service standards of Four Seasons while operating within budgeted labor cost guidelines.
4. Ensure proper care, security and maintenance of hotel equipment through proper supervision of service personnel.
5. Maintain a daily housekeeping program to include storage and operational areas and staff appearance.
6. Assume responsibility for shift supervisory duties on a regular basis, especially with VIP and “at cost” functions.
7. Coordinate and insure the needs of the Catering department with the managers of interrelated departments.
8. Prepare the payroll and gratuity reports as required.
9. Prepare banquet checks with all back up for collection at the end of functions.
10. Attend regular catering meetings to obtain information of the upcoming contracted functions.
11. Attend and participate in all required meetings on a regular basis.
12. Assist with the service of food and beverage to guests.
13. Assist with the cleaning of operational areas.
14. Organize and orchestrate any last minute changes or details to functions.
How to Apply for the Latest Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager Jobs?
Candidates with all the qualifications suited for Four Seasons Banquet Assistant Manager jobs are suggested to follow the steps mentioned below to submit an online application.
- Click the “Apply Now” button by scrolling down.
- After Clicking, a new page containing the latest openings of Four Seasons Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the list and select the best job as per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the qualifications and download the online Four Seasons Job Application Form.
- Fill in all the details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, send your form to the Official career page or Email ID of the concerning authorities.
To apply for this job please visit fourseasons.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.