Regional Logistics Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022
Maersk Regional Logistics Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022 @maersk.com. Apply for Maersk Regional Logistics Manager Careers in Dubai. Maersk Regional Logistics Manager Vacancies releases for Freshers. Allow push notification for upcoming Regional Logistics Manager Jobs in Dubai.
Passionate candidates looking for challenging places to work and grow are invited to apply for Maersk Regional Logistics Manager Jobs in Dubai. Maersk Regional Logistics Manager careers offer a unique opportunity to work in a responsible and protected environment. With the Increasing services of a company, they have demand for Regional Logistics Manager Jobs in Dubai. Some other professionals and Highly Paid Latest jobs at Dubai Careers have also been shared.
Parent Page:- Maersk Careers 2022
Maersk Regional Logistics Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022 Apply Online @maersk.com
Maersk careers are well known for their challenging opportunities and offers of growth advancement. Talented candidates are currently invited to join this team by applying for Maersk Regional Logistics Manager jobs in Dubai. All the detailed information on current Regional Logistics Manager Vacancies at Maersk has been discussed below. Additionally, freshers can also access the list of various other available Maersk Jobs in UAE.
Maersk Regional Logistics Manager Job Opportunity for Freshers
|Hiring Company:-||Maersk Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Regional Logistics Manager Jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full Time Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||AED 20500-27500/-Monthly|
|Closing Date:-||August 25, 2022|
Maersk Regional Logistics Manager Jobs Requirements:-
- Highly experienced CL implementation leader who has extensive experience in leading complex engineering projects
- Experience of owning and managing budget delivery of complex warehouse implementations
- Strong people management and leadership skills as well as ability to collaborate and influence others, including suppliers
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player with a collaborative mindset
- Self-motivated, who can complete tasks without supervision and who can evaluate and manage risks appropriately
- Experience in setting up partnership or building own infrastructure to service customer’s warehousing and distribution needs
- Proven track record in a matrix, multi-cultural organization, building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally
- Masters degree in Civil Engineering or Business Management (good to have)
- Sound understanding of financial tools/capital budgeting
- PMP certified (good to have)
- Proficient in Microsoft tools; Excel, word, etc
How to Apply for the Latest Maersk Regional Logistics Manager Jobs?
Candidates with all the qualifications suited for Maersk Regional Logistics Manager jobs are suggested to follow the steps mentioned below to submit an online application.
- Click the “Apply Now” button by scrolling down.
- After Clicking, a new page containing the latest openings of Maersk Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the list and select the best job as per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the qualifications and download the online Maersk Job Application Form.
- Fill in all the details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, send your form to the Official career page or Email ID of the concerning authorities.
To apply for this job please visit www.maersk.com.