Website Microsoft Vacancies
DC Site Operations Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022
Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022 @microsoft.com. Apply for Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager Careers in Dubai. Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager Vacancies releases for Freshers. Allow push notification for upcoming DC Site Operations Manager Jobs in Dubai.
Passionate candidates looking for challenging places to work and grow are invited to apply for Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager Jobs in Dubai. Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager careers offer a unique opportunity to work in a responsible and protected environment. With the Increasing services of a company, they have demand for DC Site Operations Manager Jobs in Dubai. Some other professionals and Highly Paid Latest jobs at Dubai Careers have also been shared.
Parent Page:- Microsoft Careers 2022
Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager Jobs in Dubai 2022 Apply Online @microsoft.com
Microsoft careers are well known for their challenging opportunities and offers of growth advancement. Talented candidates are currently invited to join this team by applying for Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager jobs in Dubai. All the detailed information on current DC Site Operations Manager Vacancies at Microsoft has been discussed below. Additionally, freshers can also access the list of various other available Microsoft Jobs in UAE.
Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager Job Opportunity for Freshers
|Hiring Company:-||Microsoft Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||DC Site Operations Manager Jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full Time Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||AED 20500-27500/-Monthly|
|Closing Date:-||September 1, 2022|
Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager Jobs Requirements:-
- High School Diploma or equivalent AND 2+ years’ experience of mission-critical service management (e.g., providing IT services, manufacturing, warehouse, retail, military, or managing physical operations in an IT and/or critical environment infrastructure)
While not required, we also look for the following Preferred Qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in Critical Environment infrastructures (e.g., UPS, Generator, AHU) AND 5+ years’ experience working in physical IT infrastructures (e.g., Servers, SANs, Networking, Capacity, DC Rack/Enclosures, structured cabling) AND Experience managing budget $500k+.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Telecommunications, Electrical/Mechanical Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in leading a diverse, technical team.
- Applicable certifications: ASICS/Inventory Control, CompTIA, Microsoft, Network Certifications, CCNA Certifications, ITIL v3 Foundation, Microsoft Operations Framework (MOF) Certifications, Leadership Development Certifications, PMP, CDCP Enterprise-level experience in managing large-scale and complex projects/programs
How to Apply for the Latest Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager Jobs?
Candidates with all the qualifications suited for Microsoft DC Site Operations Manager jobs are suggested to follow the steps mentioned below to submit an online application.
- Click the “Apply Now” button by scrolling down.
- After Clicking, a new page containing the latest openings of Microsoft Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the list and select the best job as per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the qualifications and download the online Microsoft Job Application Form.
- Fill in all the details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, send your form to the Official career page or Email ID of the concerning authorities.
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.