Visa Director Commercial Jobs Opportunity 2022 @visa.com. Apply for Visa Director Commercial Careers in Dubai. Visa Director Commercial Vacancies releases for Freshers. Allow push notification for upcoming Director Commercial Jobs in Dubai.
Passionate candidates looking for challenging places to work and grow are invited to apply for Visa Director Commercial Jobs in Dubai. Visa Director Commercial careers offer a unique opportunity to work in a responsible and protected environment. With the Increasing services of a company, they have demand for Director Commercial Jobs in Dubai. Some other professionals and Highly Paid Latest jobs at Dubai Careers have also been shared.
Parent Page:- Visa Careers 2022
Visa Director Commercial 2022 Apply Online @visa.com
Visa careers are well known for their challenging opportunities and offers of growth advancement. Talented candidates are currently invited to join this team by applying for Visa Director Commercial jobs in Dubai. All the detailed information on current Director Commercial Vacancies at Visa has been discussed below. Additionally, freshers can also access the list of various other available Visa Jobs in UAE.
The process of being selected at Visa Director Commercial Careers is not straightforward. To avail the opportunity of the available Visa Director Commercial Jobs, candidates must have satisfied qualifications. Applicants are suggested to rapidly submit their Visa Director Commercial Job Application to increase their chances of Joining Visa .
Visa Director Commercial Job Opportunity for Freshers
|Hiring Company:-||Visa Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Director Commercial Jobs|
|Vacancies Type:-||Full Time Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||AED 20500-27500/-Monthly|
Visa Director Commercial Jobs Requirements:-
- A well-qualified candidate will have broad and deep expertise in Commercial and Transactional Banking with primary focus – but not limited to – on corporate payments, cash management, trade finance. Key elements to assess his/her candidacy will include expertise on the following topics:
- Business needs of commercial customers and their suppliers, e.g., payables and receivables practices and challenges; the role of payments in working capital management; drivers of payments method choice, such as payments fees / revenue share, operational efficiency, payment terms, cash flow, reconciliation / reporting needs, risk /controls / value added services, etc.
- Best practices to meet customer needs across the customer lifecycle and functional areas in banking, e.g., customer acquisition, cross-sell, underwriting, implementations / onboarding, account management and optimization, supplier enrollment, customer retention
- Industry trends, such as the rise of RTP, changing regulatory environment, evolving economics of payments, increasing digitalization and development of digital channels, increasing use of advanced analytics and other technologies in payments, adoption of open banking globally, etc.
- Fintech & Digital native players, including where they play across the value chain of commercial and corporate banking and their relative strengths and weaknesses vs. competitors (primary focus – but not limited to – on payments)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Master’s degree preferred.
- At least 10 years of overall work experience
- At least 5 years of solid experience in the sphere of commercial and/or transactional banking (including corporate payments, cash management, trade finance); experience should be gained within a top-tier bank or the financial services practice of a top-tier consulting firm.
- Combination of regional and global experience is also desired; previous work experience across multiple CEMEA sub-regions (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and other Former Soviet Union countries, South Eastern Europe, Middle East, Africa) would be a differentiating factor
- At least 2 years of experience in management consulting and deep consulting skills and client engagement capabilities including:
- Diplomatic skills to work in a multi functional environment and ability to extract desired outcomes.
- Comfortable interacting with and presenting to senior management of clients and VISA.
- Highly analytical with advanced PowerPoint skills and Excel skills
- Superior project management skills. Fluent communicator.
- Results driven, flexible and both internally and externally customer focused.
- Able to travel frequently and work on client site.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative with limited direction.
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with inter-disciplinary groups.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, Fluency in Russian is a differentiating factor, Fluency in Arabic is an additional plus
How to Apply for the Latest Visa Director Commercial Jobs?
Candidates with all the qualifications suited for Visa Director Commercial jobs are suggested to follow the steps mentioned below to submit an online application.
- Click the “Apply Now” button by scrolling down.
- After Clicking, a new page containing the latest openings of Visa Vacancies will appear.
- Browse the list and select the best job as per your qualifications.
- Cross-check the qualifications and download the online Visa Job Application Form.
- Fill in all the details and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- Finally, send your form to the Official career page or Email ID of the concerning authorities.
Download Visa Job Application Pdf